Friday, January 1, 2016

Greetings and Salutations

Hi Everyone,
No, my name is not Erin, but it is Jacob. And no, I am not of classical Irish extraction, I just liked the two historical puns. And, if you understood those two references (Hint: Name of Blog, and URL) and groaned, I'm sorry.

Anyway, I'm chronically underemployed and decided I would party like it's 2005 and start a blog! I have interests in history and SF&F, and everything in between. So expect a random assortment of things that catch my fancy. Some tidbits you should know about me: I have a superfun combination of cerebral palsy and nonverbal learning disorder, the CP limits me to about 20 words per minute, so it takes a bit longer to type things out. My grammar, as you might have guessed, isn't the greatest, but if errors are pointed out to me, I will do my best to correct.
Best Regards,
Jake   

No comments:

Post a Comment